Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Chau Nguyen
Date posted 07 February 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Vietnam and internationally, an international company in animal health industry is looking for an Accounting Manager based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Accounting Manager Role:
Reporting directly to Country Manager, you will take on a newly created role and be responsible for all accounting and finance-related functions including financial planning, budget management and analysis, reporting and forecasting, and the provision and analysis of high level management accounting and financial advice to senior management.
- Lead the development and implementation of methods and procedures for the preparation of budgets including the recommendation of budgetary policies and practices and the participation in developing long-term plans and financial models to improve planning and budgeting
- Prepare capital expenditure budgets and analysis of payback in line with group requirements
- Negotiation of major projects, assisting relevant departments
- Drive the development of management reporting systems and accounting methods to improve existing procedures and the communication of management information, including the reporting of departmental KPIs
- Review and analyse financial statements and comparison to annual budgets/ forecasts, provide recommendations and reports, then present them to the management on monthly basis
- Manage and monitor daily accounting operations of the business
- Review tax declarations and ensure tax filing compliance meet the statutory deadlines stipulated by local regulations
- Coordinate with external auditors and internal auditors
- Oversee all business planning activities including long range plan, annual operating plan and forecasting, ensuring that business and financial drivers are transparent
- Monitor, evaluate and develop financial information systems in JDE to benefit the company
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the senior business management teams, across borders and internal matrix and be able to perform under strong demands in a fast-changing environment.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- Experience in accounting managerial position for at least three years
- Strong communication, good command of English
- Able to work independently under pressure and tight deadlines
- High responsible, hardworking, meticulous, self motivated
This company not only offers its employees the opportunity to work in an international and professional working environment, but also a long term and stable career path with attractive benefits. With a workforce having a can-do attitude and a mindset geared towards success, this company definitely is a preferred employer.
If you are driven and have a successful track record and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.