Finance Business Partner – Manufacturing and Supply Chain
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Tu Nguyen
Date posted 07 February 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An excellent Finance Business Partner job based in HCMC has just become available at one of the leading manufacturers in building materials. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit in terms of manufacturing and supply chain finance.
About the Finance Business Partner (FBP) Role:
Based in Ho Chi Minh city and reporting to Finance Controller, you will work closely and collaboratively with operational management, and contribute to the design and execution of business planning and strategy.
- Lead the budgeting and forecasting processes for manufacturing and supply chain
- Provide monthly results variance analysis for both financial and non-financial metrics of manufacturing and supply chain
- Participate in and contribute to regular management meetings of manufacturing and supply chain
- Fully involved in decision making processes in respect of operational and project related matters, providing strong financial insight, analysis and constructive challenge
- Provide in-depth financial analysis of operational issues and work with the business to devise solutions
- Fully involved in the business risk mapping, business planning and financial planning processes for manufacturing and supply chain
- Spend at least 15% of time at the plants to enhance understanding and engagement with operational management
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to understand both financial and commercial challenges, opportunities and realities, have strong financial, analytical, commercial and communication skills to help the company make better informed decisions and achieve its objectives.
- Strong understanding of commercial, economic and market environment
- Good professional financial background
- Strong analytical and complex problem solving skills, recognising the inter-dependencies between our operational business functions
- Strong team-working ethos
- Good communication, presentation and listening skills
- Fluency in both Vietnamese and English
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- At least ten years' relevant working experience
- Previous operational financial experience in a complex heavy industry (manufacturing preferred)
- Professional accounting qualification
This international manufacturing company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field. The company is now striving to become the most advanced group in its building materials industry.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.