Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Hoa Dang
Date posted 11 October 2016
A hospital services company is looking for an experienced Vietnamese CFO to lead the finance team of an hospital services company. You will have primary oversight of the accounting and financial operations of the company.
About the CFO role:
You will report to the CEO and partner with the leadership team and Board of Directors in the development of the company's strategic vision and planning, provide administrative and financial leadership to realise our strategic and operating plans, while providing financial advice and counsel on day-to-day operating issues. You will also take the lead role in a significant amount of organic outlet expansion and corporate finance activity.
- Lead company’s transition into a private equity-backed growth company by enhancing its use and adoption of management information, including the development and implementation of key performance indicators and dashboards to encourage thoughtful operational leadership.
- Responsible for the overall planning, development, implementation and evaluation of the fiscal management of the organisation
- Lead origination, evaluation and execution of a very active organic and bolt-on expansion program
- Develop partnerships with other companies to achieve revenue & cost synergies
- Provides judgement on external economic and market trends, internal financial trends, and changing risk profile and prepare and issue daily, weekly and monthly financial data and reports for Executive Committee, operations, the Board, and external investors
- Build an efficient, effective finance and accounting organisation capable of scaling with significant organisational growth
- Lead revenue cycle management, financial and accounting services, supply chain management, contractor and payer relations, internal audit to make P&L and improve margins
- Work with internal and external IT resources and internal stakeholders to ensure that the IT infrastructure necessary to support the company’s growth and operations
- Ensure compliance with statutory, governmental and accounting regulations, standards and policies, and effective internal controls, serving as steward for the Company
- Lead the comprehensive evaluation and testing of internal controls over all significant financial processes
- Ensure integrity and compliance within the financial management organisation of the Company
To succeed in this job, you should possess successful, verifiable track record of improving the profitability and value of a company or business unit as freestanding company CFO or divisional CFO/finance leader.
- Prior experience as CFO of private equity-backed company is preferred
- Prior experience in corporate finance, investment banking, consulting preferred
- Prior experience working in teams comprising both Vietnamese and foreigners is required
- Service industry experience required; experience in healthcare is ideal
- Excellent communication (including written & spoken English & Vietnamese at a professional level) and financial modelling skills
- Bachelor's degree is required, CPA and/or MBA preferred, approximately 8-12 years of experience
The company is a rapidly growing premium clinic & hospital chain in Ho Chi Minh city which is rapidly growing its network in Vietnam.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.