Consultant Phuong Dang
Date posted 18 October 2016
A compelling Accounting Manager vacancy at a multinational corporation based in Hanoi is now newly launched and is calling for applications.
About the Accounting Manager role:
You will report directly to Finance Director of SEA and dot-line to Managing Director of Vietnam, and be accountable for financial management of the company.
- Review and validate of accounting entries
- Prepare financial statements under local GAAP and IFRS
- Prepare monthly reports for group consolidation purpose
- Do budgeting and forecasting with support from Finance Director
- Assist in preparation of any other requested financial information from Finance Director
- Work with HR to prepare payroll payment
- Prepare VAT,CIT and other tax filling doc
- Check, verify and process invoices, expense claims and reimbursements
- Assist in banking, accounts receivables, cash collection and credit control
- Prepare supporting documents for external audit
- Create and maintain master data file in the ERP
- Implement and enforce internal policies and controls: accounting procedure, internal control communication and adherence to.
- Other duties as requested
To succeed in this Accounting Manager job, you must be strong at accounting, independent and possess excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Degree in Accounting / Finance
- Have 6 to 8 years of working experience
- Big 4 preferred
- CPA preferred
- SAP preferred
This MNC is the market leader in payment service provision. It offers an dynamic, innovative and fast-growing environment to attract talents.
If you are a self-motivated and ambitious financial professional with proven track records who wants to develop career further in an international business, then this is a great opportunity for you.