Head of Finance
Salary VND80000000 - VND110000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Hanh Tran
Date posted 01 December 2016
An international retailer is looking for an excellent Head of Finance to look after its fast-growing operation in Vietnam. You will be based in Ho Chi Minh city and reporting to Regional Chief Financial Officer and General Manager.
About this Head of Finance role:
This person will be responsible for efficiency in all operation regarding reporting and planning function, and ensuring the company's overall strategy in line with its financial objectives.
- Be responsible for the preparation and compilation of monthly forecast and track financial KPI
- Be Responsible for the preparation and compilation of Strategic Business Plan and budget process
- Continuously develop, implement and enforce the work processes and policies in order to achieve high standards of best practices and effective controls in compliance
- Be responsible to prepare and compile the management/ financial report/ad-hoc report onto the power point for presentation to management team/group
- Establish effective communication channel across departments
- Develop local policy manual in compliance with all the processes and procedures laid out in Group Manual Finance and Local Policy Manual
- Assist Regional CFO in any other finance & accounting assignments as required
To be considered for this position, the candidates need to have at least 10 years' experience in finance and accounting
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance, MBA is preferred
- At least 10 years' work experience, with more than three more years in managerial position
- Good business background, possess an open mind, result-oriented, and proactive
- Multi-tasking, can work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Highest sense of responsibility and personal integrity
- Be a good team player and work independently
- Fluent in English both written and speaking
This international retailer needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Finance job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.