Salary 13th mth + performance bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Tu Nguyen
Date posted 07 February 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An international real estate company is now recruiting a Chief Accountant based in Ho Chi Minh city. Reporting directly to Accounting Director, you will be responsible for the full scope accounting activities of the company's property development projects.
About the Chief Accountant Role:
Based in Ho Chi Minh city, reporting to Accounting Director, you will lead the entire accounting activities of the ambitious property development projects that build the company's brand name.
- Monitor all accounting activities to ensure all transactions fully recorded in accordance with accounting principle, comply with all relevant regulation
- Review all financial reports and accounting statements to ensure they have been accurately prepared
- Coordinate and instruct all departments head to complete the annual operating budget for the company as well as plan for funding by quarter and by year
- Monitor the cash flow to ensure the project was run as budgeted
- Coordinate with internal finance controller and external audit to access risk of control and strengthen internal control system wherever possible to ensure financial reports and taxation reports to be prepared and submitted in compliance with financial reporting guidelines, VAS, IFRS and local tax regulations
- Prepare internal management reports for the fund include monthly cash flow analyst, expenditure analyst
- Maintain a professional and good relationship with external parties that the company works with (tax authorities, bank, internal finance controller, external audit, suppliers...)
- Contribute to decisions regarding financial and treasury strategy
To succeed in this Chief Accountant role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with project development teams in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated financial competency at a detailed level of operation
- Ability to collaborate across many levels
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy and ability to make effective decisions and solve problems
- Strong organisation and coordination skills
- Strong analytical skills and sound judgement
- Great command of English skills
This real estate development firm needs no introduction and is recognised as a big player in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Chief Accountant job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.