Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant James Johnson
Date posted 12 December 2016
An exciting and challenging Financial Controller position has just become available at a market leading building materials manufacturer and distributor. You will be based in Ho Chi Minh city.
About the Financial Controller role:
Reporting to the General Manager and CFO, you will be responsible for all financial controlling functions for Vietnam.
- Support the business in implementing multi-national standards of accounting and finance
- Management reporting
- Cost control
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Manage working capital
To succeed in this Financial Controller job, you will be very passionate about people management, training and development and supporting your team reach their full potential.
- At least 7 to 10 years' experience in finance and accounting
- Finance manufacturing experience is highly desirable
- Experience of working in both Vietnamese and foreign owned business’s is highly desirable
- Experience of implementing multi-national finance standards, processes and methods
This building materials manufacturer and distributor is market leading. They have enjoyed consistent expansion and growth and expect further growth in 2017. They are offering the chance to join a very successful business with an extremely skills and experience management team.
If you have strong financial controlling experience and would like complete responsibility for bringing the finance department to multi-national standards then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me for more information.