Location Binh Duong
Consultant Phuong Dang
Date posted 16 December 2016
An attractive Accounting/Finance Manager role at an US manufacturing company based in Binh Duong is now available.
About the Accounting/Finance Manager role:
You will report directly to Regional Finance Controller (Shanghai based), and be responsible for all accounting and administrative tasks of the office in Vietnam.
Accounting and Finance
- Update the standard inventory cost system
- Prepare sales & COGS weekly report
- Analyse budget vs. actual variance
- Prepare annual budgets
- Financial reporting in accordance with US GAAP
- Prepares all customs paperwork and any other local tax/audit responsibilities
- Control processing of import-export activities
- Prepares audit schedules and responds to audit inquires
- Other tasks as assigned by controller
- Act as recruiting role
- Register for new staff: taxation, social insurance, medical insurance
- Prepare and send time sheet weekly reports to UK
- Other admin tasks as required
To succeed in this Accounting/Finance Manager job, you must possess Chief Accountant Certificate, strong communication in English and Vietnamese, be familiar with US GAAP reporting and be able to work under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Chief Accountant Certificate
- 3-5 years related experience
- Understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (US GAAP)
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work overtime during peak periods
- Strong English communication skills and computer skills
This business is an American long-standing business specialising in packaging and manufacturing. It offers an international environment together with good benefit package to employees.
If you are a solid accounting and finance professional who is looking for an US-style environment and for upgrading your responsibilities to next level, then this is a great opportunity for you.