Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Tu Nguyen
Date posted 07 February 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A rising star in industrial investment is now recruiting a Tax Director in Ho Chi Minh city to join their team. In this Tax Director role, you will be responsible for the full spectrum of the business's taxation both domestically and internationally.
About the Tax Director Role:
Reporting to board of directors, you will lead all company’s tax compliance, tax planning and other tax-related activities within and beyond Vietnam borders to ensure successful and optimal operations of the business.
- Research on tax laws in Vietnam, Singapore, and US regarding capital gain tax, share transfer tax, personal income tax, dividend tax, and inheritance tax
- Strategic advises for the company to minimise tax liabilities
- Explain and clarify with the company the tax issues
- Prepare tax returns
- Estate planning
- Keep the company compliant with the tax obligations
To succeed in this role, you will need to have strong expertise in taxation, rich knowledge in real estate and investment framework in Vietnam.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related fields
- CPA certificate
- Five years' related experience with at least 3 years in a tax consultant role
- Strong understanding of Real Estate in Vietnam
- Fluency in English communication both verbal and written
The successful Tax Director will join a company whose expertise has made their name in the field. The company has proven track record and is aiming for rapid expansion in the next few years.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Tax Director job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.