Head of Accounting
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Mitchell Goddard
Date posted 06 September 2022ho-chi-minh-city accounting-finance/accountant 2022-09-06 2022-11-05 accountancy Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Accounting job has arisen in a chemical manufacturing company based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
About the Head of Accounting Role:
Reporting directly to the General Director, you will handle full spectrum of tax & accounting management roles in compliance with Vietnam laws and regulations, group policy and specific guidelines.
- Being responsible for efficiently managing & driving tax strategy and accounting services
- Manage tax processes such as periodically tax returns, tax payment, tax payable reconciliation, sales reconciliation, tax computation and provision, etc
- Ensure compliance with corporate tax, accounting reporting and local statutory requirements
- Keep abreast of regulation changes and development relating to tax, accounting matters
- Research and manage tax compliance, planning and optimising corporate taxes matters
- Proactively update management team about any risk due to change in policy and regulation
- Liaising and working with auditor for year-end audit and tax agent for tax declaration and tax finalisation
- Leading any ad-hoc accounting projects and statutory requirements
- Controlling and maintaining full set of the accounting system of the local group
- Preparing annual/quarterly budgeting and forecast
- Driving accounting and operational process improvements and providing advice to the management to increase the company’s performance efficiencies
- Supervising and managing the performance of all the accounting team
To succeed in this Head of Accounting position, you should have at least five years' working experience in accounting and taxation, in multinational manufacturing companies. You should be committed and compliant.
- Bachelor's / Master degree required in Accounting
- Working experience in Chief Accountant position / Tax Manager
- Chief Accountant Certificate
- Effective communications and interpersonal skills in both Vietnamese and English
- High level of integrity, good analytical mind, detail orientated and good organisational skills
- Able to work under pressure and independently
This organisation is a manufacturing company based in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
If you have solid experience in accounting and reporting and are seeking for a fantastic international environment to work in, then this role is a great opportunity is for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.