Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant PhuongLinh Do
Date posted 26 October 2022ho-chi-minh-city accounting-finance/accountant 2022-10-26 2022-12-25 education-and-training Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the most prestige international education institutions in Vietnam is calling for applications for an Accountant, based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Accountant Role:
Reporting to the Assistant Manager of the accounting team, your main responsibilities include managing all aspects of fixed assets, small tools and inventory accounting for the organisation.
- Maintain records in accounting system for fixed assets, small tools and inventory for the organisation, ensuring compliance with VAS, local tax & the company policies
- Process the payments to vendors for construction and purchase of assets
- Responsible for monthly depreciation of fixed assets, amortisation of small tools, inventory allocation and record to the proper general accounts; support the accounting team in the monthly closing process
- Undertake stocktake
- Provide support to Finance Team, Project Leads, and Team Manager to evaluate, analyse, and document capital project spending and organise for capitalisation
- Monitor internal and external audit queries as required, promptly addressing any control issues raised
- Responsible for all monthly reports, as well as the annual reports of fixed assets and small tools to head office for group consolidation
- Evaluate, improve and maintain processes for fixed asset and inventory management; identify spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Lead and deliver asset and inventory training program for the finance as well as non-finance staff
- Develop, foster, and maintain effective business relationships with internal and external stakeholders
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or related degree
- Three to five years of work experience in accounting / auditing field
- Experienced in fixed assets accounting
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Able to work independently / proactive, and also within a team
- Process-oriented, including designing, implementing, maintaining, and executing on strong processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (IELTS 6.5)
- Knowledge of accounting software and standard Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel)
This organisation is well-known in the education and training industry. It offers an innovative, inclusive, entrepreneurial and international environment to employees.
If you have solid experience in Accounting, especially with fixed asset accounting, and are seeking for a fantastic international environment to work in, then this Accountant role is a great opportunity is for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 02 December 2022A well-known local pharmaceuticals business with a high ambition is looking for Finance Manager based in Ho Chi Minh City.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 14 November 2022A world-leading manufacturing company in its field is calling for applications for a Senior Financial Analyst, based in Tan Binh.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 10 October 2022An innovative financial technology company specialising in trade finance products is looking for Senior Credit Analyst.