Finance & Accounting
Location Dong NaiFULL_TIME
Consultant Mitchell Goddard
Date posted 13 February 2023dong-nai accounting-finance/accountant 2023-02-16 2023-04-14 accountancy Biên Hòa Dong Nai VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A innovative market leader in the agricultural industry are calling for young talents for a Finance & Accounting Management Trainee Program.
About the Finance & Accounting Role:
The Finance & Accounting position is designed for MBA graduates who have graduated in 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and are keen to develop their careers in the agri supply chain industry.
- The selected candidates will undergo 12 months intense training on business operations - Origination, Plantation, Processing, and functional modules - F&A to learn about the agri supply chain industry sector
- This will include the getting oriented on products including coffee, spices, edible nuts, rice and support functions Post the six months training, the candidate will work on live projects for subsequent six months
- Post the successful completion of the 12 months’ period, the trainee will be moved into a Finance Manager role in the organisation
- During the 12-month period, the trainees will be assigned mentors who will guide and coach the trainees. In addition, there will be structured reviews conducted to provide feedback on strength and development areas
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Two-year full time MBA Degree is required for this position
- Native Vietnamese and having proficiency in English both oral and written
- Willing to be based in any of the operating locations, Dong Nai, Binh Duong etc (very mobile)
This is a great opportunity for young talent in the market to further their skills in finance & accounting in a well-known company.
If you are ready to fast-track your career then this is the position for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7923