Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant James Johnson
Date posted 20 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
The business critical position of Finance Director has just become available at highly successful and fast expanding retail / food and beverage business, based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Finance Director Role:
Reporting to the CEO (expat), you will be responsible for managing the entire finance and accounting function of Vietnam (team of 10+).
- Be a business partner at every level - contribute financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction
- Use your previous experience to improve finance policy / procedure / methods and standards
- Up-skill, teach / mentor / develop the finance team to optimise there contributing to the business and in turn there motivation to succeed
- Budgeting / reporting / forecasting / tax / cash flow
- Project feasibility and return on investment analysis
To succeed in this position, you will naturally enjoy the concept and challenge of taking the best finance practice from a multi-national business and having the motivation and patience of implementing those best practices within a more localised and less developed environment.
- At least fifteen years' experience within finance management
- Must be able to speak both Vietnamese and English fluently
- Experience within a large scale retail / multi-site food and beverage business is a huge advantage
- You will be ambitious / entrepreneurial / hands on and highly driven
- Significant experience of taking an ok finance department to one of excellence is essential
- You will be a people person / patient and passionate
This highly successful and fast expanding retail / food and beverage business, based in Ho Chi Minh City, has gone from one outlet to over forty; very impressive growth, ambition and business acumen.
If you are senior finance professional / finance director that wants the freedom and independence to create the best possible finance practise and procedure (in an already successful and growing business) then this is great opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.