Chief Financial Officer
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Tu Nguyen
Date posted 20 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Chief Financial Officer job has just arisen at a manufacturing company. Based in Ho Chi Minh city and reporting to Board of Directors, you will work as a strategic business partner to business unit leaders by increasing the leadership teams ability to anticipate business issues and drive good decision making through sound financial management.
About the Chief Financial Officer Role:
As a Chief Financial Officer, you will serve as a valued contributor in helping to accurately and effectively prepare, disseminate, and communicate the company’s financial information to external and internal constituencies, ensure the protection of assets and provide financial and cost information through development of effective accounting auditing and information systems.
- Responsible for assisting with the functions of accounts receivable, accounts payable, income journal, general cashiering, taxes, and internal controls
- Responsible and encourage to make recommendations, suggest financial control changes and report SOP and procedural violations
- Perform complex accounting tasks; maintain the monthly, quarterly, annual financial reports, general ledger, subsidiary ledgers, other financial records and reports
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organisation's policies and applicable laws
- Advise BOD in the stock offering process, and execute the stock offering process
- Analyse financial statements, and prepare reports and recommendations to BOD concerning financial performance
- Annually create a capital plan that aligns with overall business plans and strategies, and review the capital plan with BOD
- Annually review and update related party transaction policies and procedures with BOD; and review, approve, and disclose related party transactions, and annually distribute the related party transaction conflict of interest questionnaire
To succeed in this role, you must be experienced in industrial multi-national companies, pro-active, strong at leadership and adaptable to fast-paced environment.
- Education in Accounting, Finance, ACCA and CPA/MBA is preferred
- Technical skills and prior experience five to seven years prior supervisory experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area
- Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast-pace setting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
- Group consolidation procedures
- Cost accounting & industrial accounting
- Transfer pricing & tax issues
Upon their establishment in Vietnam, the company has consistently increased output and improved quality, making themselves a leading producer of wood products in the market.
If you are driven, determined and aiming for the next big step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Chief Financial Officer role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.