Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant James Johnson
Date posted 18 June 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A newly created Finance Director opportunity is now available at a well-established and continually expanding multinational food manufacturing business, based in central Ho Chi Minh city.
About the Finance Director Role:
Reporting to the General Manager of Vietnam and the Regional Finance Director you will be responsible for the whole finance and accounting function of Vietnam.
- Lead, motivate, train and develop a team of 7
- Be an absolute business partner – providing financial insight on strategy, business planning and business direction
- Budget, forecast, cash flow, tax, treasury
- Financial and business evaluation of major capital expenditure projects
- Manage IT, legal and risk
- Manage auditing and banking relationship
To succeed in this position, you will have at least 12 years’ experience within a multinational manufacturing business and have a real passion for maintaining an exceptional finance function.
- Fluent in both English and Vietnamese
- An assertive and confident personality
- Ability to connect with all other operational departments and ensure a strong working relationship
- Extremely pro-active and hands on
This well-established and continually expanding multinational food manufacturing business, based in Ho Chi Minh city, is market leader and is forecasting further growth this year.
If you are highly energetic, driven and hard working and would like the chance to be an integral part of business growth then this is a great opportunity for you.