Chief Financial Officer
Consultant Phuong Dang
Date posted 14 August 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A prestigious international investor, who has done a major investment in Vietnam retail market, is seeking for Chief Financial Officer for its new entity based in Hanoi.
About the Chief Financial Officer Role:
You will play a key role in the new entity based in Hanoi. As Chief Financial Officer, you will proactively participate in establishment of new control systems and ERP, and will support C-level management in directing strategies of new business from financial perspective.
- Report to COO and manage a team of about 5 staffs
- Build up new policies and internal controls, manage the execution phase to ensure the smooth operations of accounting & finance function
- Set up KPIs
- Perform forecasting & budget plan, and variance analysis
- Analyse & mitigate business risks
- Roll out new ERP system
- Provide coaching to enhance capabilities & efficiency of accounting team
- Assist the management in making business decisions
To succeed in this position you must possess strong commercial sense and outstanding analytical and strategic mindset, be fluent in English communication, and able to handle pressure.
- Only for Vietnamese speakers
- At least 15 years of working experience
- Experienced as CFO/Finance Director/Head of Finance
- Preferably: Retail or consumer industry background, set up experience, strategic financial planning
- Strong command of English
- Team player, proactive, strong business acumen, strategic mindset
If you are currently Finance Director/Head of Finance/CFO and seeking for a new challenge, especially in B2C industry, then this great opportunity is for you.