Salary 13th month
Location Binh Duong
Consultant Phuong Ngo
Date posted 01 October 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A world-acclaimed company in garments based in Binh Duong is calling applications for Finance Manager.
About the Finance Manager Role:
This position is responsible for leading finance team to drive company’s business objective and various initiatives in revenue/cost optimisation to achieve profit returns and other financial targets.
- Provide value-added financial insight and advice to management and business
- Manage and monitor operations of the Finance department and delegate teams for achieving department’s goal
- Build and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders, external and internal partners
- Master financial analysis and manage risk & internal control
To success in this case, you will need to have strong financial and management skills, open minded and able to develop finance team.
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Economics, Business Management,... MBA or equivalent is an advantage
- Minimum 8 - 10 years of experience in financial planning & analysis, commercial finance, etc. in sizeable MNCs or consulting
- Experience in non-finance functions and manufacturing industry is an advantage
- Experience in managing a team and dealing with senior management counterparts
- Proficient in written & spoken English language
- Knowledge of manufacturing industry in an international context
- Experience in KPI development and performance management
- Extensive systems and project management experience
- Updated with local tax regulation and accounting standard development
This brand has widespread awareness worldwide. It is a good branding company where provides opportunities to grow higher in career.
If you have more than 8 years in manufacturing industry experiencing in finance and accounting and are looking for a new opportunity, then don’t miss this.