Finance Business Partner
Consultant Phuong Dang
Date posted 19 October 2018 2018-10-192018-12-15 manufacturing-and-production 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City
An international well growing business based in Ho Chi Minh is calling applications for a Finance Business Partner.
About the Finance Business Partner Role:
As Head of Finance, you will work closely with Managing Director and Regional Finance Director. You will be responsible for ensuring the reporting accuracy, timeliness and compliance of all areas in accounting & finance, as well as supporting the management team in formulating business plans & strategies by providing financial insights and analysis.
- Partner with supply chain team: execute operation plan, participate in supply chain/purchasing strategic plan, CAPEX & working capital development, inventory forecasting/tracking/management, etc.
- Partner with customer development: develop pricing strategies and competitive bids, competitive dynamics, customer research, develop commercial strategies and guide future commercial financial decisions, etc.
- Partner with production team: resource allocation, cost analysis, cost saving initiative, etc.
- Participate in budgeting/planning & forecast/analysis and provide recommendations to management board
- Participate in the monthly closing, improving financial reporting, controlling tools, financial analysis
To succeed in this position you must possess strong commercial sense and outstanding analytical and strategic mindset, fluent in English communication, and able to work in team or individually.
- Graduate from business economics and/or advanced degree in controlling
- 5 years and above of proven record as a Business Controller/ Business Partner, preferably within international FMCG companies/ Manufacturing companies
- Excellent Excel skills are required
- Fluent in English
- Attention to details, commercial sense, result oriented
- Strong planning, organisational, problem-solving, and analytical skills, versatile, flexible
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially to senior stakeholders
This position offers excellent learning and career development opportunity to talented finance candidates.
If you are currently Finance Business Partner in international FMCG/Manufacturing companies with 5 year experience and above, and is looking at an opportunity for career development, then this great opportunity is for you.