Salary fixed 13.5 months/year
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 24 December 2018 2018-12-242019-02-22 manufacturing-and-production Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 70000000 93000000 93000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A newly created and highly important position of Finance Manager role is now available in a world’s market leader of spare parts manufacturing, based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About Finance Manager Role:
As a Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the overall accounting operations, financial planning and analysis activities affecting performance of the business. You will manage a team of nine people (finance, accounting, and IT) to identify key risks and opportunities, establish and maintain positively ongoing relationship with relevant stakeholders, while developing the teams of finance professionals.
• Finance, Accounting, and IT Operations: daily operations, sales campaign analysis, on time month-end and year-end closing, reporting package: corporate, company, products
• Reporting and Analysis: frequently review and analyse related reports to ensure the effective operations of company and tally to the approved budget
• Budgeting: yearly budget and mid-term plan for three years; gap analysis
• Business Partnering: collaboratively work with respective business unit leader to prepare yearly budget, business plan, propose new procedures/policies to support the business effectively
• Internal Compliance: ensure that all transactions and financial statements are appropriately accounted for and presented in compliance with Vietnam’s government laws and the company’s policies
• External partnership: properly deal with local authorities, government office on Tax finalisation, promotion registration
To succeed in this position, you will need to identify, understand and communicate to the country leadership teams the key financial and non-financial drivers of value creation and how the company can leverage those to achieve desired outcomes.
• Basic degree in Accountancy or Finance, preferably with additional Master Degree
• Solid experience equivalent with 12+ years in high pace MNCs, with a minimum of eight years in management role
• Strong knowledge of SAP is preferable
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Good communications, computer knowledge, organisational skill, negotiation skill, problem solving ability, analytical, good planning
• Excellent time management skill, ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, and work to tight deadlines, strong customer service orientation with high sense of urgency
The company is already world’s market leader in spare parts manufacturing. They are committed to deliver products that constantly being designed and improved to operate perfectly in every situation, bringing customers the most wonderful and memorable experience.
If you are an excellent professional that wants to utilise your technical and interpersonal skills in a highly challenging, rewarding, and performance driven environment, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss further.