Chief Financial Officer (Open to expats)
Salary Additional Benefits
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Dang
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-17 retail Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 300000000 400000000 400000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
A sky-rocket e-commerce company has a Chief Financial Officer job available for someone with a strong finance background within the e-commerce environment.
About the Chief Financial Officer Role:
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is the ultimate leader of Vietnam Finance team.
- Lead the integration and implementation of company's financial planning and processes to meet the rapid growth of the country business and its revenue
- Define budgeting processes and drive the implementation for key divisions in alignment with company guidelines and best practices
- Build & monitor reliable control systems
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Oversee the company's transaction processing systems
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organisation's operations
- Develop and engage our stakeholders relationship including auditors, strategic brands, third parties, vendors and partners
- Focus on developing finance team’s talents and building team capabilities
- Work closely with Regional Finance lead/ team/stakeholders on various initiatives
To succeed in this CFO role, you will need to possess strong leadership skills, a strong sense of commercial business and market orientation, capability to deliver solutions/recommendations/actions to the senior management.
- Minimum seven years' management experience or in similar position (CFO), leading finance teams
- Experience in retail and/or supporting a mid-to-large scale multi-geographical hi-tech sales organisation
- Strong leadership skills, excellent judgement, a strong sense of ownership and problem solving abilities
- Ability to conduct thorough analysis of complex data and translate the finance results into actionable deliverable and solid recommendations to CEO and to senior management team
- Strong financial and analytic skills
- Strong market orientation – an outward focus toward the customer/consumer to maximise business results
- Excellent English & Vietnamese skills
- Preference will be given to candidates with an MBA in finance and the certified public accountant or certified management accountant designations
This is a fast-growing business and where there is plenty of opportunities to contribute and make a significant commercial impact.
Do not miss this great opportunity if you are a driven and result oriented senior finance professional, who is seeking for the next step in your career.
Apply today for a confidential discussion.