Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 28 May 20192019-05-28 2019-07-27 building-and-construction Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 120000000 140000000 140000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A highly important position of Finance Director role is now available in one of the leaders in Vietnam's construction materials sector, based in fantastic location in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Finance Director position
As a Finance Director, you will be responsible for the overall accounting operations, financial planning and analysis activities affecting performance of the business. You will manage a team of 30 (management accounting, treasury, financial accounting, warehousing, site controlling) to identify key risks and opportunities, establishes and maintains positively ongoing relationship with relevant stakeholders, while developing the teams of finance professionals.
- Finance & Accounting Operations: daily operations, sales campaign analysis, on time month-end and year-end closing, reporting package: corporate, company, products
- Budgeting, Reporting and Analysis: yearly budget and mid-term plan for 3 years; gap analysis; frequently review and analyses related reports to ensure the effective operations of company and tally to the approved budget
- Treasury: cash flow management and banks relationship maintenance
- Business Partnering: collaboratively work with respective Business Unit leader to prepare yearly budget, business plan, propose new procedures/policies to support the business effectively
- Internal Controlling & Compliance: ensure that all transactions and financial statements are appropriately accounted for and presented in compliance with Vietnam’s government laws and the company’s policies
- External partnership: properly deal with local authorities, government office on Tax finalization
To succeed in this position, you will need to identify, understand and communicate to the country leadership teams the key financial and non-financial drivers of value creation and how the company can leverage those to achieve desired outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or Finance preferably with additional Master Degree
- Solid experience equivalent with 15+ years in high pace MNCs (manufacturing is preferable), with a minimum of 8 years in management role
- Strong knowledge of ERP system is preferable
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Good communications, computer knowledge, organisational skills, negotiation skills, problem solving ability, analytical, good planning
- Excellent time management skills, ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, and work to tight deadlines, strong customer service orientation with high sense of urgency
The company is already market leader in their field. They are committed to deliver products that constantly being designed and improved to operate perfectly in every situation, bringing customers the most wonderful and memorable experience.
If you are an excellent professional that wants to utilise your technical and interpersonal skills in a highly challenging, rewarding, and performance driven environment, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss further.