Finance Manager cum Chief Accountant
Salary 13th + HC
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 01 July 20192019-07-01 2019-08-30 it Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 70000000 90000000 90000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A highly important Head of Finance job opportunity is now available in a well-known French company in IT outsourcing services. Based in Ho Chi Minh City, this role will have a unique experience working with high level of management across the group.
About the Finance Manager cum Chief Accountant Role:
As the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the overall accounting, planning and performance of the business. You will collaboratively support high level of management in Vietnam and across the region to boost engagement and business performance of current services.
- Financial Planning & Monitoring: budget, forecasts, monitor business performance, cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions
- Transfer Prices and Taxes: coordinate with tax team, APAC FD, and Global Tax, to verify the margin delivered and anticipate any TP issue well ahead of year end
- Management & Reporting: maintain compliance with Group guidelines and local regulations for General Accounting, including regular reconciliations between GFS (IFRS standards) and local accounting books
- Legal Representative: work with local authorities, manage company policies as appropriate
- Financial Controlling: ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting, develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Promote Code of business ethics and Group anti-corruption policies within the company, ensure minimise the risks within Finance by a proper procedure
To succeed in this position, you will need to identify, understand and communicate to the country leadership teams the key financial and non-financial drivers of value creation and how the Company can leverage those to achieve desired outcomes.
- Business degree with CA, ACCA/CPA qualified or equivalent with eight plus years working experience, with a minimum of five years' in management position
- Experience in IT services, outsourcing, or trading industry is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)/Accounting Software
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills, ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, and work to tight deadlines, strong customer service orientation with high sense of urgency
The company is already a market leader in its field. They are committed to deliver safe and convenient solutions that provide real added value to customers.
If you are an excellent professional that wants to utilise your technical and interpersonal skills in a highly challenging and performance driven environment, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply now to discuss further.