Finance and Operations Director
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 22 July 20192019-07-22 2019-09-20 real-estate-and-property Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 120000000 160000000 160000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the largest and most active real estate agencies in Vietnam is looking for an experienced Finance and Operations Director, who will aspire to be one of the strategic advisors for company’s BOD. Based in fantastic location in Ho Chi Minh City, this role will have a unique experience working with many different business partners, who are top investors/developers in the market.
About the Finance and Operations Director Role:
As a Finance and Operations Director, you will be responsible for the overall accounting operations, financial planning, operations management and analysis activities affecting performance of the business. You will manage all aspects of the finance & accounting functions to identify key risks and opportunities, establishes and maintains positively ongoing relationship with relevant stakeholders, while developing the teams of finance professionals.
- Finance & Accounting Operations: daily accounting operations, financial forecasts, budgets, consolidation, cash flow and both local and group reporting
- Budgeting, Reporting and Analysis: monthly, quarterly & yearly reporting, budget and mid-term plan; gap analysis; frequently review and analyses related reports to ensure the effective operations of company and tally to the approved budget
- Business Partnering: collaboratively work with respective Business Unit leaders to prepare yearly budget, business plan, propose new procedures/policies to support the business effectively
- Internal Controlling & Compliance: ensure that all transactions and financial statements are appropriately accounted for and presented in compliance with Vietnam’s government laws and the company’s policies
- External partnership: properly deal with local authorities, government office on Tax finalisation
To succeed in this position, you will need to identify, understand and communicate to the country leadership teams the key financial and non-financial drivers of value creation and how the company can leverage those to achieve desired outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or Finance preferably with additional Master Degree
- Solid experience equivalent with 15+ years in high pace MNCs (real estate/hospitality/property management is preferable), with a minimum of eight years in management role
- Strong knowledge of ERP system is preferable (Dynamics 365)
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Good communications, computer knowledge, organisational skills, negotiation skills, problem solving ability, analytic, good planning
- Excellent time management skills, ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, and work to tight deadlines, strong customer service orientation with high sense of urgency
The company is already market leader in their field with a track record of business expansion of more than 600 offices over the world and enjoys success in every market that they enter. They are unique in combining entrepreneurial spirit and a deep understanding of specialist property sectors with the highest standards of client care.
If you are an excellent professional that wants to utilise your technical and interpersonal skills in a highly challenging, rewarding, and performance driven environment, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss further.