Head of Finance
Salary 13th + bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 02 September 20192019-09-02 2019-11-01 insurance Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 150000000 200000000 200000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A highly important position of Head of Finance role is now available in one of the leaders in Vietnam's insurance sector, based in fantastic location in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Head of Finance position
As a Head of Finance, you will be responsible for the overall finance and accounting operations, and financial analysis activities affecting performance of the business. You will manage a big team of accounting operations, financial analysis and reporting identify key risks and opportunities, establishes and maintains positively ongoing relationship with relevant stakeholders, while developing the teams of finance & accounting professionals.
- Accounting & Finance operations: provide overall control of all financial transactions and accountancy matters, ensuring that they are reliably and timely booked; handle complex accounting issues in cooperation with relevant parties (i.e Accounting, Actuarial, Agency Admin etc.)
- Financial Reporting and Analysis: maintain compliance with Group guidelines and local regulations for General Accounting, including regular reconciliations between GFS (IFRS standards) and local accounting books
- Financial Compliance: ensure the compliance of group & local reporting standards, group finance policies, corporate governance manual
- Transformation & Process Improvement: systematically identify and implement process improvements in company financial processes both to improve controls and efficiency from end to end
- People development: recruit, provide proper training and coaching to the team; ensure consistently quality and maintain a supporting & transparent working environment
To succeed in this position, you will need to identify, understand and communicate to the country leadership teams the key financial and non-financial drivers of value creation and how the company can leverage those to achieve desired outcomes.
- Having a university or post-university degree
- Qualified Accountant ideally with experience of working overseas
- At least 10 years relevant experience
- Familiarity with international reporting standards, financial regulations and best practices in Vietnam will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, being able to work at all levels of the business
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work at both the strategic level and also the detailed operational level
- Excellent English, Vietnamese an advantage
The company is already world’s market leader in their field. The world leading life insurance firm being tremendously developed and sustainability grown with the commitments on making investments in and having strong attachment with Vietnam market.
If you are an excellent professional that wants to utilise your technical and interpersonal skills in a highly challenging, rewarding, and performance driven environment, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss further.