(Ha Noi) CFO
Consultant Phuong Ngo
Date posted 09 September 20192019-09-09 2019-11-08 retail Hanoi Hanoi VN VND 70000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the world’s biggest group in retail based in Ha Noi is calling applications for CFO.
About the CFO Role:
You will report directly to CEO. Your main responsibilities are to control everything from finance accounting, merchandise, HR, compliance, procedure of the business.
- Assist with high-level decisions about policy and strategy
- Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company
- Supervise financial reporting and budgeting team
- Review financial reports for ways to reduce costs
- Work well with Chief Marketing Officer, CEO, and COO to develop the strategic plan
To succeed in this position, you should have eight to 12 years' working experience in internal audit and compliance, preferably have experience in finance as well, in both multinational and local companies. You should be detailed, takes challenges and has a strong personality.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, master degree or MBA
- Experience in a senior management position
- Strong internal audit background, including an understanding of finance and accounting and general finance and budgeting
- Experience with corporate governance
- Proven negotiation skills
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate
This organisation is long-standing reputed for retail. It offers an innovative, entrepreneurial and international environment to employees.
If you have solid experience in internal audit and compliance, especially in both MNCs and local and are seeking for a fantastic international environment to work in, then this role is a great opportunity is for you.