Part Time CFO (open to foreigners)
Salary Attractive package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Silvia Quirino
Date posted 07 September 2022ho-chi-minh-city accounting-finance/finance-director 2022-09-07 2022-11-06 retail Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A F&B and retail group based in Ho Chi Minh City; Vietnam is calling applications for a part time CFO to reinforce the team.
About the part time CFO:
You will report directly to the Group Owner. Your main responsibilities are to control P&L, budgeting, forecasting and manage financial activities of the operations in Vietnam. You will drive value creation initiatives and ensures high quality and timely reporting to the Group.
- Oversee all local finance and admin activity, including cost management, budget forecasting, and cash management
- Work with the Board of management on the strategic vision of the operations, as well as assisting in the development and negotiation of contracts
- Cash management, including relationship with Banks and controlling payments and receivables
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organisation including: organisational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, reports to funding agencies, development and monitoring of organisational and contract budgets.
- Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organisation
To succeed in this position, you should have at least five years' working experience in a finance function. You should be proactive, innovative and entrepreneurial.
- Previous experience in M&A is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to speak to technical, operational, and business audience at all levels
- Proficient in building relationships, across departments, of an organisation
- Proven organisational and time management skills
- Self-starter with exceptional organisational and program management skills
This F&B group is a family-owned company and managed by a successful business player in Vietnam, they are operating in different industries.
If you have solid experience in finance and are seeking for a fantastic growing environment to work in, then this role is a great opportunity is for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.