Finance & Accounting Director
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Mitchell Goddard
Date posted 03 February 2023ho-chi-minh-city accounting-finance/finance-director 2023-02-16 2023-04-04 accountancy Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A fast growing retail company is looking to hire a new Finance & Accounting Director to help further accelerate their growth here in Vietnam. Reporting to the Regional CFO, you will lead a small finance across all finance functions.
About the Finance & Accounting Director Role:
In this role, you will work closely with the Chief Financial Officer, and other C-level senior management members, in the management of the finance and accounting team.
- Work closely with the Department Heads in supporting their business operations and assisting the Senior Management in strategic decisions, which includes, but not limited to, ensuring that each business has the right resources for their objectives
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting for both external and internal purposes
- Responsible to work closely with the external auditor team to produce reliable annual financial statements or for any other ad-hoc accounting review purposes
- Liaise with other departments to produce and to implement the appropriate Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in accordance with the internal control and management standards
- Manage and improve the company’s financial efficiency
- Develop and grow a high performance and business driven finance accounting team
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication, problem solving, and leadership skills.
- Experience in managing and developing a team
- Experience in working directly with multiple business units
- Experience working in company with physical inventory is a must
- Experience of at least 10 years in the fields of Finance/Accounting/Audit
- Excellent understanding in creating financial reports and budgeting
- Experience in working directly with external auditors
This leading company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are looking to a step up in your career and get into an opportunity with a tremendous growth potential, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7923