Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Mitchell Goddard
Date posted 03 February 2023ho-chi-minh-city accounting-finance/finance-director 2023-02-16 2023-04-04 accountancy Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Finance Director job has arisen in a leading FMCG in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About the Finance Director Role:
The Finance Director is a senior leader who is a member of Vietnam leadership team. This position heads the finance team that provides support to Vietnam business and manufacturing plant.
- Report to Regional Finance Director, the candidate is responsible for managing Vietnam finance function, and delivering high levels of organisation effectiveness through business support
- Be accountable for the integrity of all financial processes, results and be the principal business partner to Managing Director of Vietnam business
- Lead, manage and inspire the finance team to meet the business and finance objectives
- Ensure the availability of funds to meet the company’s requirements for day-to-day operations and capital expenditures both short and long term
- Influence profit direction by evaluating business plans and capital appropriations, product variation proposals and post-project completion reports, to ensure the best use of the company’s resources
- Manage the business analysis team to perform strategic, financial and operational analysis to facilitate sound business decision to country business team
- Manage monthly reporting including financial performance dashboard, tracking cost savings, and other key performance indicator reports
- Direct the tax activities, including the preparation and filing of all tax returns, the maintenance of tax expense and liability accounts, and the timely payment of tax liabilities
- Build a strong finance team through training, coaching & career development
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Degree in Finance or Accounting, preferably CPA, ACCA or CIMA qualified. MBA an advantage
- 10-15 years exposure to corporate business, including 3 years at a Finance Director level position in a multi-national company. Fast moving consumer good (FMCG) experience an advantage
- Demonstrated strength or success in business partnering with commercial organisations (Sales and Marketing teams, country General Managers / Managing Directors) & supply chain community
- Proven track record of good leadership, developing people, interpersonal and communication skills. Enthusiasm, energy and great engagement are key attributes that we would like in the candidate
- The incumbent must have demonstrated strengths in strategic thinking, functional technical skills, and business analysis
- Thorough knowledge of company financial policies and practices and a high level of knowledge of computer systems, capital investment analysis and forecasting techniques are required
- Strong experience in manufacturing finance and supply chain finance
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in FMCG industry worldwide and in Vietnam
If you have solid experience in Finance, especially in a multinational company and are seeking for a fantastic international environment to work in, then this Finance Director role is a great opportunity for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7923
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 06 March 2023One of the largest leading retail companies in Vietnam is calling for applications for a Chief Financial Officer, based in Ho Chi Minh City.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 23 February 2023A well-known regional fund with a different approach to the real estate segment is looking for their new CEO.