VP Finance, IT & Procurement
Salary Attractive package
Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Silvia Quirino
Date posted 01 March 2023binh-duong accounting-finance/finance-director 2023-03-02 2023-04-30 manufacturing-and-production Binh Duong Province Binh Duong VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A well established multinational manufacturing company is calling applications for VP Finance, IT & Procurement based in their manufacturing and production plant in Binh Duong Province, Vietnam.
About the VP Finance, IT & Procurement:
The role reports into the CEO/Founder and is a key member of the 6-person management board. The role will also be expected to deal directly with the investors and report to the group board and audit committee on relevant matters.
- Manage all aspects of finance across the group ensuring strong controls, risk management and governance.
- Support the management board to understand business costs and improve profitability.
- Review all Capex proposals and ensure suitable alternatives are considered before final decisions. Measure ROI and inform the management board of areas for improvement / under performance against committed outcomes
- Drive ongoing improvements in efficiency of spend and cost effectiveness across all areas of the business
- Lead the IT team in terms of strategy and implementation of systems efficiently including providing strong change management – measure & drive ROI for all IT investments
- Lead, direct and manage the Finance, IT and supply chain teams
To succeed in this VP Finance, IT & Procurement position, you should have minimum 10 years of relevant experiences in financial reporting and accounting including experience in a manufacturing and production environment. You should be proactive, innovative and entrepreneurial.
- Certified Accountant with bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, or equivalent
- Strong audit experience
- Extensive manufacturing cost accounting expertise
- Financial controller / director experience
- Banking relationship experience
- Experience of identifying and driving efficiencies with financial processes
- Experience within an international group is advantageous
- Excellent English language skills – written and verbal
- Experience of implementing controls - business & financial / risk management / governance
- Strong Vietnam Tax experience - in all forms including IMEX & customs is advantageous
- Supplier relationship management would be advantageous
- ERP implementation experience would be advantageous
- Experience with Power BI or equivalent would be advantageous
- Can-do / solution-oriented attitude
- Ability to deal with uncertainty and apply structure to ambiguity
- Detail oriented, thorough, and procedural
- Team building with supportive leadership attributes
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in furniture and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you have solid experience in costing, especially in manufacturing multinational company and are seeking for a fantastic international environment to work in, then this role is a great opportunity is for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7907