Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant PhuongLinh Do
Date posted 25 July 2022binh-duong accounting-finance/chief-accountant 2022-07-25 2022-09-23 manufacturing-and-production Binh Duong Binh Duong VSIP I VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An industry leader in the medical device manufacturing industry, headquartered in Europe, is calling for applications for an Accounting Manager based in Binh Duong.
About the Accounting Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, the Accounting Manager will be responsible for all accounting and finance areas of the business, including but not limited to general accounting, cost accounting, budgeting and taxation.
- In charge of all general ledgers and accounting activities
- Cashflow management and treasury
- Control expenses including budgeting and variance analysis
- Coordinate with planning, production and warehouse
- Prepare management reports as assigned
- Deal with taxation queries
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent
- At least five years of experience in finance management positions, in manufacturing multinational company
- Controlling of a rather complex and growing distribution company, accounting according to local GAAP and IFRS.
- Experienced in SAP a must
- Good knowledge of Vietnam taxation and legal accounting with experience to deal with tax authorities
- Fluent written and verbal English communication
This organisation is long-standing reputed for being the industry leader in the medical device manufacturing field. It offers an innovative, entrepreneurial and international environment to employees.
If you have solid experience in financial and management accounting, especially in multinational Manufacturing and Production companies, and are seeking for a fantastic international environment to work in, then this role is a great opportunity is for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.