Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant PhuongLinh Do
Date posted 26 October 2022binh-duong accounting-finance/chief-accountant 2022-10-26 2022-12-25 manufacturing-and-production Binh Duong Binh Duong VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fast-growing European company, specialised in garment and textile manufacturing, is calling for applications for a Chief Accountant, based in Bau Bang, Binh Duong.
About the Chief Accountant Role:
You will report directly to the CFO based in the Head Office in Europe, with dotted report line to the Country Manager in Vietnam. Your main responsibilities are to manage all accounting, finance, tax and treasury activities of the company.
- Control and review book-keeping process
- In charge of all preparation of budget and forecast, carry out budget variance analysis
- Production of cost estimates (pricing) and cost control of products
- Appraise on a regular basis system of internal controls and develop and implement further measures if necessary.
- In conjunction with the company’s auditors, constantly review the company’s tax position with a view to advise the board on tax planning, ensuring compliance with tax laws including preparations of tax returns (corporate, VAT, withholding tax)
- Ensure stock control and valuation withing the company, stock reconciliations, stock takes, stock gains/losses monitoring
- Issue project cost reports for review and approval. Monitoring of the execution of investment their proper accounting and activation as fixed assets
- Provide the accurate and timely preparation and submission of all accounting reports and financial statements, tax reports
- Ensure that timely procedures and controls are in, implemented for the accounting department and as guidelines for staff within the department. Effective use of IT for financial purposes, minimise manual processes.
- Support CFO in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy
- Treasury control and cash flow forecasting. Maintain good relations with banks to facilitate the handling of such arrangements as drawing overdrafts and opening letters of credit
- Ensure all accounting records and financial statements comply with the standards set by the company and in compliance with the regular accounting system for company
- Review External Auditor’s report and submit a report to the management board outlining problems and corrective action proposed and taken. Also investigate and amend points raised in auditor’s reports.
- Other duties as assigned by management board
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- At least five to ten years of work experience in accounting and finance
- Big 4 background highly preferred
- Familiar with manufacturing environment is a must
- Have experience of working with ERP system
- Excellent communication in English
- Good team player, hardworking, hands on with a can-do attitude
This organisation is fast growing and worldwide-known for its garment and textile products. It offers an innovative, entrepreneurial and international environment to employees.
If you have solid experience in Accounting, especially in manufacturing and production and are seeking for a fantastic international environment to work in, then this Chief Accountant role is a great opportunity is for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.