Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Tu Nguyen
Date posted 19 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Finance Manager job has just arisen at a global leading medical device company in Ho Chi Minh city.
About the Finance Manager Role:
This is a position critical to the company's projected growth in Vietnam. Based in Ho Chi Minh city, you will start as a sole contributor with an opportunity to build up your own team in the near future.
Reporting to Regional Finance Director, you will oversee day to day finance operations, manage accounting providers, local and corporate reporting, budgeting and business partnering. The purpose of the role is to ensure accurate and timely information is reported to key stakeholders and business support and insight is provided.
- Day to day operational finance and accounting including expense management and approvals
- Apply accounting techniques and standard practices to the classification and recording of financial statement
- Work with accounting provider to ensure that accounts reflect corporate policies
- Make regular reports to the governing body on income, expenditure and any required regulatory report
- Co-ordinate all financial matters including statutory audit, tax computation and regular filings to Company Registry
- Manage the collaboration and partnership with other functions and teams ensuring that excellent compliance and ethical practices embedded throughout the organisation
- Manage and support the Regional Director of Finance & Operations in ensuring the Vietnam’s P&L and the margin of the business is being managed and administered well within the region's directives
- Work closely with the commercial lead in reviewing the business number, pricing strategy
- Uphold the compliance culture and philosophy of the Company by ensuring the business is kept abreast and aligned to the highest code of ethic
To succeed in the Finance Manager position, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the commercial team, providing them with sound financial decisions.
- BA in Finance or Business Administration
- At least five years' work experience in Finance
- Strong Microsoft Office skills are essential, as are experience in project and budget management
- Familiarity with local/international financial standards
- Change management strategies and processes
- Managing and implementing process improvements
This medical equipment firm is a Fortune 500's company with strong presence in Asia Pacific region. The business has successfully built a strong network of clients through its exceptional products and strong customer service.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Manager position.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.