Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Tu Nguyen
Date posted 08 June 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A worldwide leading company in distribution of IT hardware and services is now looking for a Finance Manager based in Ho Chi Minh city.
About the Finance Manager Role:
Reporting to Regional Finance Director, you will be responsible for the full scope of Finance and Accounting activities for entire Vietnam business.
General Accounting and Fiduciary
- Supervise and Motivate a team of Finance Professionals in Vietnam
- Oversee accounting activities including general ledger and accounting reconciliation reviews, monthly timely and accurate financial closing of Vietnam Entity. Review payroll and Sales Commission and approve payments
- Ensure statutory compliance such as review of VAT, withholding tax filing, tax compliances and timely statutory audit and tax completion
- Institute good corporate controls, ensure compliance with internal controls and corporate policies
- Work with Treasury for Effective Cash flow and foreign exchange management
- Supervise and manage daily finance work of billings/collections and proper revenue recognition
- Preparation of annual budget and weekly forecasting activities
- Preparation of Monthly/Quarterly Reporting package to Head Office and Country General Manager
Credit and Business Support
- Responsible for Customer Credit review, approval and timely Debt collection
- Partner the business closely and provide business decision support such as Advice on deals, contracts reviews and profitability analysis
- Generate financial analysis and provide insight to business partners to accelerate business growth
- Strong Inventory Credit and Working Capital Management
- Participate in Ad Hoc projects
In order to succeed in this role, you need to have strong leadership skills and proven capabilities in Finance Management for big size trading businesses.
- Degree or qualified Chartered Accountant with at least 10 years’ post-graduation experience including working in a fast-paced IT MNC as well as big 4 audit firms, with recent years in a finance leadership role with relevant experience
- Mature, High in ethics and compliance, Strong in Analysis, detail oriented, excellent communication in Vietnamese and English and good people management skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge in Local Statutory and Tax Compliance, US GAAP and internal controls.
- Knowledge of SAP will be a plus
This company is growing very rapidly and has established a strong footprint in Vietnam.
If you are ambitious, driven and want the independence and trust to drive financial projects forward then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.