Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Dang
Date posted 04 December 2018 2018-12-042019-02-02 education-and-training 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
A Singapore-based educational institution is open Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst vacancy to Vietnamese candidates.
About the Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst Role:
Reporting to Finance Senior Director, this person provides analysis, forecasts, reports and information needed for major operational, financial and strategic decisions.
- Monitor financial database & data sources
- Prepare financial statements
- Conduct feasibility studies to evaluate new projects and investment opportunities
- Recommend financing structures (debt and equity) and the company’s cost of capital
- Build budget plan & forecasting future performance
- Construct financial models of thorough current & future operations
- Managing cash flow models, variance analysis and other financial performance tools
- Review subsidiaries’ management reports to outline business landscape across the region
- Liaise with finance leads of business operations and other key stakeholders
- Provide guidance on business decisions
- Other duties as assigned
To succeed in this position you must have an exceptional analytical competence, fluency in English communication and self motivation.
- Degree in Accountancy and/or Finance
- At least five years of relevant working experience
- Meticulous, multi-tasking ability
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Dynamic team player
- Advanced Excel skills and MS tools
This is a great opportunity for mid-level candidates who are looking for an overseas opportunity.