Corporate Finance Manager (Fund Management)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Ngo
Date posted 01 April 20192019-04-01 2019-05-31 retail Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 80000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
One of the world’s biggest groups in retail based in Ho Chi Minh city is calling applications for Corporate Finance Manager.
About the Corporate Finance Manager role:
Reporting to regional CFO, you will lead the planning and execution of all corporate finance policies and initiatives across the Group (capital raising, listings, investment and M&A policy / analysis / execution / monitoring, capital structure strategy and optimisation, investor relations), and compliance with the strategy and objectives determined by the CEO and CFO.
- Support in the analysis and development of the capital plan and corporate finance components of overall vision and strategy
- Analyse and propose the optimal capital structure for all businesses, and the optimal financing plan for any investments and acquisitions
- Lead the capital raise planning and execution for and all subsidiaries (private, listings / public markets, banks, equity / debt/ mezz, including divestitures)
- Lead the analysis, execution and post-deal management / monitoring of M&A transactions and group level investments and shareholdings
- Support the and subsidiary boards of directors in analysing and presenting corporate finance and business development strategies and opportunities
- Lead the IR function, including communications and compliance with existing investors and creditors, and outreach to the capital markets and capital providers
- Formulate the investment strategy for excess cash in compliance with the company’s treasury policy
To succeed in this position, you must have very strong back ground in fund management skills ( M&A, holding company, investment firm). English is a must.
- 10+ years relevant experience
- 5+ years at an internationally recognised investment bank or private equity firm (VP level)
- Led and closed an acquisition or principal investment in a competitive environment – negotiated the deal, performed and led DD process, over-site of definitive documents. Ideally deal experience in Vietnam as well and either (i) SE region, or US)
- Led all aspects of due diligence, build a full investment thesis, determine investment merits and concerns, model the business and provide a valuation recommendation.
- Business acumen to easily understand the key drivers of any business and model them in Excel in an easy to understand way
- Prepare detailed investment memos and also to discuss them with the Investment Committee. These investment memos included the investment story, business plan, valuation views, key diligence findings and a detailed model output with potential returns
- Built complex financial models to determine intrinsic value, target fair market value, and potential returns. Including DCF and comp based DCF valuation models
- CFA or CPA a plus
This multinational company has an outstanding reputation. They are providing the chance for you to develop your career.
If you are a dynamic finance professional that wants to deep down in fund management then this is a fantastic opportunity for you.