Billing & Credit Control Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Khoa Le
Date posted 05 November 20192019-11-05 2020-01-04 accountancy Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 45000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A health service organisation based in Ho Chi Minh City is calling applications for Billing & Credit Control Manager.
About the Billing & Credit Control Manager Role:
You will report to Patient Finance Director. Your main responsibilities are to overview, manage and control all the incoming payment from patients
- Evaluate customer’s credit ratings and setting up terms and conditions of payment
- Directly handle all the complicated cases including negotiating and finding settlement resolutions for patients
- Ensure all the collection target is followed up and got settled on time
- Annually review and propose settlement for bad debt
- Coaching and advising staff for improvement in working process
- Daily manage on team’s performance related to billing/invoicing tasks
To succeed in this position, you should have experience working in services business with more than three years experiences in people management, plus strong communication skills for dealing with customers. You should be proactive, innovative, entrepreneurial, and customer oriented.
- Experience/knowledge in accounting and finance
- Customer oriented
- Good problem-solving skills, communications, and people management
- Fluent in English
- Excellent in Microsoft office suites (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- A positive thinker, proactive
- Honesty, dedication, and detail minded
This organisation offers a very stable environment for candidate. Plus, you will have the advantage of having a prestigious job in the most modern facility in Vietnam, with attractive salary and benefits in a professional, friendly and multi-cultural environment.
If you have solid experience in accounting/finance and great exposure to dealing with customers, and are seeking for an international environment to work in, then this is your chance to become a Billing & Credit Control Manager.