Customer Finance Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant James Johnson
Date posted 20 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A newly created Customer Finance Manager job is now available at a world famous and market leading pharmaceutical business, based in Ho Chi Minh.
About the Customer Finance Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Trade Finance, you will be responsible for leading the financial planning, analysis and overall due diligence for the trade commercial function.
- Attend key commercial meetings to develop an understanding of the market dynamics, and act as the primary coordinator to trade commercial function for forecasting and financial analysis
- Autonomously evaluate and analyse financial information and business trends to develop reconciliations, variance explanations, risk assessments, and solutions. Provide financial advice, counselling, and recommendation that significantly influence the decision-making process and direction of trade commercial function leaders
- Evaluate pricing, trade terms and condition investment for customers. Evaluation is done on the level customers, region and channels
- Track and analyse all revenue deduction spending by channels/by regions. Providing sales/commercial leaders insightful information for decision making
- Develop and drive embedment of financial processes and tools (customer profitability analysis, channel profitability analysis, LBE, ROI, Cost to serve, etc.) for better control and predictability. Help institutionalise an “ROI mentality” across the organisation
- Maintain the pricing, discount & volume details and update accordingly based on commercial functions’ inputs. Calculate sales volume, price, and standard margin variances of SKUs within the business unit. Explain variances based on marketing and trade feedback
To succeed in this position you will have previous experience within commercial finance within a reputable pharmaceutical or FMCG business.
- Bachelors degree in accounting/finance
- Minimum five years' experience in a trade and/ or commercial finance or similar role
- Ability to analyse and interpret financial and accounting data, and summarise in a manner which can be communicated to commercial function leaders in an efficient manner
- Ability to plan, implement, and administer financial information and control systems and ability to partner with commercial functions for key decision making
- Knowledge of the principles, processes and standards for integrated financial analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of the impact of market dynamics and competitor activity, and the ability to challenge constructively assumptions of commercial function leaders.
This world famous pharmaceutical business, based in Ho Chi Minh, has an outstanding reputation and is a genuine market leader in Vietnam. They offer the highest standards in terms of training and development, international opportunities, internal rotations, transparency and a highly professional working environment.
If you are highly ambitious, dynamic, driven and determined then this is a great opportunity for you.