Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Phuong Dang
Date posted 16 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A global player in logistics and delivery based in Ho Chi Minh is calling applications for Financial Planning & Analysis Manager position. This is a newly created role to address the strong growth of the business.
About the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager Role:
You will report directly to CFO and lead a team of finance business partners to collaborate with internal partners from a financial perspective.
- Support business partners by providing insightful, timely and accurate financial input and analysis
- Drive performance of business partners from perspective of financial KPI
- Develop and maintain the P&L budget and forecast
- Monitor the plan closely and consult the business partners frequently with deep analysis to make sure the achievement business objectives
- Establish and oversee KPIs
- Other tasks as assigned
To succeed in this position you should have exceptional analytical and planning skills. Similar experience at manager level is a must. You must be a strong communicator, in both English and Vietnamese, and able to handle pressures.
- Bachelor degree, especially in accounting & finance
- Three - five years' FP&A working experience
- Exceptional analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent leadership, communication skills to work with all business units
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Fluency in English
This business has consistently reputed as dynamic and fast growing in terms of size, revenue and profit. It offers a youthful environment and good benefits to attach talents.
If you are determined and driven, and is looking to join one of the most successful global start-up business, then this great opportunity is for you.