Business Controller - Finance Business Partner
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-11-13 trade-and-services 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A newly created and highly important Business Controller – Finance Business Partner job is now available in a highly successful multinational company with multiple business units. Based in a fantastic location in Ho Chi Minh City, this role will have a unique experience working with many different business partners across business units.
About the Business Controller Role:
As a Business Controller, you will be responsible for the overall business planning and performance of business units in charge. You will work collaboratively with finance analysts to boost engagement and business performance of current products. Critical to your success are your key stakeholders who include distribution, products, marketing and finance. Last but not least, you will champion your product to promote and raise the profile across the business.
- Act as business partner, give advices relating to all financial aspects to support business
- Coordinate to the preparation of business plan, forecast, asset management, cash flow management
- Perform insightful business performance analysis (monthly management reporting and analysis on KPI of business, including local accounting and internal group reports
- Use market intelligence to provide decision makers with a more “complete picture” of ongoing corporate performance in a set of given market conditions
- Collaborate with related parties in reviewing profit/cost and business performance result
- Lead, participate, and collaborate with various parties to ensure smooth launch of various projects
To succeed in this position, you will need to be dynamic, flexible, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Excellent in communication, both English & Vietnamese, is essential.
- University degree in Accounting/Audit/Finance or a related discipline, ACCA preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in relevant fields at a foreign invested company, MNCs
- Concrete knowledge about IFRS, Local GAAP and Tax systems, banking regulations
- Solid experience in SAP, HFM
- Sound business planning, analytical and project management skills
- Strong business acumen & passion in digital technological products
This is a leading global supplier of technology and services, which has a track record of business expansion and enjoys success in over 60 countries with over 375,000 associates all over the world. They are unique in using the latest technology to drive performance forward.
If you are an excellent professional that wants to utilise your technical and interpersonal skills in a highly challenging, rewarding, and performance driven environment, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss further.