Financial Counsel Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 01 October 2018 2018-10-012018-11-19 manufacturing-and-production 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A highly important Financial Counsel Manager opportunity is now available in a world-leading multinational corporation operating in the fields of health care, and consumer goods industry. Based in fantastic location in Ho Chi Minh City, you will have a unique experience working with many business partners from different business divisions across Southeast Asia.
About the Financial Counsel Manager position
As a Financial Counsel Manager, you will be responsible for the overall business planning and performance of business division(s) in charge. You will work collaboratively with finance analysts to boost engagement and business performance of current products. You will work with a dynamic team across SEA and will have the aspiration to take on new challenges and higher responsibility in the near future.
- Provide leadership and support Head of Finance in developing the business counselling team by daily supervision, feedback, coaching, training, motivating and inspiring
- Support Finance and Business Leaders in planning & forecast processes: QOR, OP, monthly estimates
- Provide timely and accurate reports/analysis on monthly, quarterly, yearly business performance (actual, estimate and operating plan) to other internal and regional stakeholders
- Provide financial counselling and support business in achieving their KPIs (including review and approve of price, promotion and sales incentive programs and lead the business in improving its business productivity)
- Ensure full compliance of company policies as well as legal regulations and requirements; develop and enhance controls and procedures to prevent frauds / non-compliances
- Review and enhance current business and financial processes on a frequent basis to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Undertake ad-hoc projects as assigned by the Head
To succeed in this position, you will need to be hands-on, smart working, dynamic, flexible, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Excellent in communication, both English & Vietnamese is essential.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Auditing, CPA (associate or qualified) or advanced degree is a plus
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in management accounting/financial planning & analysis, internal control, tax management, preferably with multinational company
- Familiar with accounting systems, good analytical & presentation skills, leadership skill, strategic thinking, able to meet deadlines & work under pressure
- Has the ambition to take on new challenges and regional roles in the near future
The company is a leading global supplier of products are used in homes, businesses, schools, hospitals and other industries, which has a track record of business expansion and enjoys success in over 200 sale markets over the world. They are committed to creating the technology and products that advance every company, enhance every home and improve every life.
If you are an excellent professional that wants to utilise your technical and interpersonal skills in a highly challenging, rewarding, and performance driven environment, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss further.