Manager - Global Service Centre Accounting
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 01 October 2018 2018-10-012018-11-26 engineering 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A highly successful Junior Manager Program at Global Service Centre Accounting function in a world leading multinational engineering and electronics company with multiple business units, is now available. Based in fantastic location in Ho Chi Minh City, you will have a unique experience working with many different business units across SEA countries.
About the Junior Manager Program - Global Service Centre Accounting Role:
In 18 to 24 months training-on-job program, the company will put together the foundations for your future as a manager. Through active leadership, it develops the associates and facilitate global collaboration including best-practice sharing. This is a reliable partner for the business, providing compliant accounting services while balancing quality and cost efficiency to ensure sustainable customer satisfaction.
- Business planning
- Performance management
- Conduction of daily business operations and projects
- Functional rotation, including an overseas assignment
- Learns line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each phase of business
- Extracurricular activities
To succeed in this position, you will need to be self-driven, dynamic, flexible, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. For our trainee program in the field of controlling, we are looking for outstanding graduates with a sense of numbers and the eye for the whole. Topics such as business planning and performance measurement systems are already familiar to you and you also have leadership potential.
- Vietnamese citizenship, an entrepreneurial mindset and leadership potential
- Preferably Bachelor Degree or higher with above average GPA, initial practical experience in Finance, Accounting and Controlling or Auditing
- Initial work experience (up to a maximum of 5 years)
- International experience gained during a semester/internship abroad or through intercultural experience in intercultural projects during working time
- Excellent in communication, both English & Vietnamese is essential
- Initiative and a high level of commitment
- Team spirit and social skills
This company is a leading global supplier of technology and services, which has a track record of business expansion and enjoys success in over 60 countries with over 375,000 associates all over the world. They are unique in using the latest technology to drive performance forward.
If you are an excellent professional that wants to utilise your technical and interpersonal skills in a highly challenging, rewarding, and performance driven environment, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.