Senior Financial Analyst - Regional Scope
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Dang
Date posted 01 October 2018 2018-10-012018-11-27 medical-and-nursing 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A global leader in healthcare technology solutions is calling for a Senior Financial Analyst.
About the Senior Financial Analyst Role:
In this critical role, you will work closely with Regional Financial Analyst. You will work with region-wide business heads and monitor finance of Vietnam and other countries.
- Business partner with Business Heads across the region and Group Finance Lead
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports and revenue & cost forecasting
- Establish cost centre annual operating plan and strategy for the business
- Provide variance analysis, insights and recommendations
- Brainstorm and build up action plans to meet the business targets
To succeed in this position you must possess strong commercial sense and outstanding analytical and strategic mindset, fluent in English communication, and able to function independently. Regional experience is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, preferable in Accountancy
- At least 4 years of experience in FP&A or Finance Business Partner
- Fluency in English is a must
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal & presentation skills, Ability to work independently
- Experience in SAP, Hyperion
The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.