Regional Finance Analyst
Consultant Phuong Dang
Date posted 24 October 2018 2018-10-242018-12-22 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City
A world leader in agricultural & animal feed products is calling applications for a Regional Finance Analyst based in Ho Chi Minh city.
About the Regional Finance Analyst Role:
As Regional Finance Analyst, you will report directly to Regional Finance Director and work closely with all internal stakeholders across the region.
- Take part in preparing and managing regular reports to HQ
- Collaborate and support closely internal partners across the region in regards to financial reports and perspective
- Build, enhance and execute operational procedures
To succeed in this position you must be able to work independently in multicultural environment, excellent in interpersonal skills, self disciplinary and organised, multiple-tasking, and willing to travel frequently.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Finance
- At least 5 years of working experience as financial analyst/financial controller
- IFRS experience is a must
- English proficiency is a must
- Exposure to multicultural environment is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills, willing to travel frequently & work independently
This company offers candidates a professional working environment, challenging yet promising career development, very good business growth and attractive benefit package.
If you are currently Financial Analyst/Financial Controller with 5-10 years of experience in big MNCs and interested in a regional scope, then this great opportunity is for you.