Commercial Finance Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Dang
Date posted 03 December 2018 2018-12-032019-02-01 education-and-training 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
A prestigious educational institution based in Ho Chi Minh is searching for Commercial Finance Manager.
About the Commercial Finance Manager Role:
As a Commercial Finance Manager, you will work closely with Senior Commercial Manager. Your main accountability is to assist the Head of School in making operational and strategic decisions from financial perspective.
- Prepare management reports & financial analysis to support operational decision and strategies, such as program/course pricing, marketing expense, etc.
- Assist School Head in budget planning & forecasting processes, as well as controlling budgets over the fiscal year
- Monitor the financial performance of the school, provide analysis and professional recommendations to enhance operational efficiency
- Proactively brainstorm initiatives to improve the processes
- Liase with and influence internal & external stakeholders
- Adhere to group & local compliance policies
- Identify areas of risk and opportunities, propose and implement action plans
To succeed in this position you must be solid in FP&A, hands on, proactive & resourceful, possess a strong commercial sense and an outstanding analytical mindset. Excellence in English communication is must.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Economics
- At least five years of relevant experience in commercial finance or FP&A in MNCs
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Excellent financial analytical & modelling skills, result oriented, attention to details
- Flexible & adaptive, skillful in handling different situations
If you excel in FP&A for at least five years plus, and are willing to work on the ground, then this great opportunity is for you.