Supply Chain Finance, Senior Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Dang
Date posted 02 April 20192019-04-02 2019-06-01 fmcg Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 60000000 110000000 110000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
A worldwide famous beverage producer based in Ho Chi Minh city has a job vacancy for a Supply Chain Finance, Senior Manager.
About the Supply Chain Finance, Senior Manager Role:
As Supply Chain Finance - Senior Manager, you will supervise a team of Supply Chain Business Controller, and work directly with senior stakeholders to provide business recommendations from finance perspective.
- Lead, develop and manage sourcing and vendor management strategies across Supply Chain
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies that directly support business goals
- Manage and develop vendors to drive value and innovation
- Exercise strong partnering skills with the Supply Chain heads and leadership team as a trusted advisor and consultant
- Create cost and efficiency analyses
- Define transfer pricing of the export products
- Plan export revenue, import cost and other variable costs of production
- Manage/lead/support complex supply chain efficiency projects
- Lead & build up a high performing Supply Chain Controlling team through leadership, individual/ team development plans, effective performance management, on the job coaching and constantly raising standards
To succeed in this position, you must possess strong leadership skill & experience in supply chain finance partnership.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance
- 7-10 years' experience in the area of finance controlling
- Well-versed understanding of supply chain processes
- Strong analytical skills, critical decision making and process improvement
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge and expertise of the vendor base, innovations, and market trends
- Problem solving, results-oriented, ability to prioritise several conflicting demands to achieve optimum performance
- Excellent communication skills, strong leadership skills to deal with key senior management stakeholders
- English proficiency is a must
This company is globally recognised. The successful candidate will enjoy a professional friendly environment & very good benefit package.
If you are currently senior Supply Chain Finance Manager, preferably for an FMCG company, then this great opportunity is for you.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.