Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Dang
Date posted 25 September 20192019-09-25 2019-11-24 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 60000000 88000000 88000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational pharmaceutical company based in District 1 is looking for a Finance Manager.
About the Finance Manager Role:
As Finance Manager - Vietnam, you will support Regional Finance Director and Country Manager to manage all areas of finance & accounting function.
- Financial accounting: Control accounting transactions, accounting policies and practices, ensure compliance to local & group policies. Prepare and submit financial and statutory reports in accurate and timely manner
- Be the main contact to work with external stakeholder: banks, auditors, tax, lawyer, government
- Financial analysis: Prepare management report, provide financial analysis, budget plan and forecast to support the business to achieve yearly business goal
- Business support: Partner with other department heads, provide them with financial insights to support them in making business decisions
- Controlling: Brainstorm and optimize processes to enhance effectiveness
- Manage admin, HR, etc
To succeed in this position you must have at least 10 years' exposure to full scope of finance & accounting, pharmaceutical background, strong business partnering mindset, fluent in English communication, and able to handle pressure.
- University BA graduate in Accounting or Finance, and/or above
- Preferred: ACCA, CPA, MBA
- At least five years at managerial level
- Exceptional analytical skills and strategic mindset
- Outstanding commercial and business sense
- Strong knowledge of statutory requirements and policy, regarding accounting and tax
- Excellent command of English is a must
Successful candidate shall enjoy competitive salary, which is commensurate with their qualifications and experience, and a great working environment.
If you are currently Finance Manager in pharmaceutical companies, then this great opportunity is for you.