Regional Business Controller
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Ngo
Date posted 26 September 20192019-09-26 2019-11-25 retail Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 30000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the world’s biggest group in retail based in Ho Chi Minh is calling applications for Regional Business Controller.
About the Regional Business Controller:
You will report directly to National Business Controller. Your main responsibilities are to control P&L, budgeting, forecasting and manage financial activities of business units.
- Drive the P&L of business units
- Prepare, analyse and present the weekly and monthly reports
- Control the budgets
- Do budgeting and forecasting
- Review and analyse all commercial term of contracts in liaison with budget, legal, tax, and internal control
- Engage in contract negotiation process
- Ensure internal controls in place
- Ensure the accuracy of master data for the controlling systems
- Manage the KPIs to support senior management
To succeed in this position, you should have five to seven years' working experience in business partnering finance, specialising in sales/commercial/customer development, in multinational FMCG companies. You should be proactive, innovative and entrepreneurial.
- Experience in management accounting and controlling, at least four years for FMCG companies
- Able to interact directly with commercial, marketing, customer service, corporate accounting, supply chain and all related functions
- Excellent analytical skill
- Previous hand-on SAP or other management systems, excel
- Excellent skill on excel, result-oriented
- Fluency in speaking and writing English
- A positive thinker, logically thinking, proactive, result oriented
- Willing to step out of your comfort zone
This organisation is long-standing reputed for retail chain. It offers an innovative, entrepreneurial and international environment to employees.
If you have solid experience in business partnering finance, especially in commercial in big FMCG and are seeking for a fantastic international environment to work in, then this role is a great opportunity is for you.