Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Ngo
Date posted 03 October 20192019-10-03 2019-12-02 electronics Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 100000000 150000000 150000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the biggest group in Consumer Electronics based in Ho Chi Minh is calling applications for a Finance Director.
About the Finance Director Role:
The finance director will report to Managing Director and is responsible for leading the Finance function : managing accounting and controlling teams, maintaining accounting systems in accordance with group guidelines and local GAAP, supervising all financial and accounting activities, including but not limited to oversee, review, adhere to actual, forecast, budget for the whole company (market and industry), and analyse financial data to assist the management in making decision.
The position has four direct reports in accounting, commercial controlling, industrial controlling and legal.
- Be the business partner of internal stakeholders for sales, marketing, industry and back office functions
- Supervise monthly, quarterly and annual closing processes along with accounting manager.
- Prepare business analysis, commentaries/letter of the month to Regional office and Corporate.
- Lead the forecasts and annual budget process.
- Ensure compliance with internal control procedures.
- Supervise the treasury function (payment process, cashflows forecasts and cash needs, e-banking).
- Manage the relationships with bank and external parties like consultants, external auditors, tax authorities, Coface and business partners.
- Interface with Group Controlling functions (regional office and Corporate)
- Lead improvements projects on process and systems.
- Review contracts and other legal documents if required.
- Other tasks given by Senior Finance Director, Managing Director and/or other duties assigned by region.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be dynamic and forward thinking, you will also require a strong commercial mindset and business acumen.
- Advanced > 10 to 15 years
- Expertise on VAS and tax relationship
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Experience in multinational companies
- Experiences in both industrial and business controlling
- Great self discipline and ethics
- Very responsive and independent, ability to take the initiative.
- Capacity to analyse and summarise.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English and Vietnamese
This multinational consumer electronics company has an outstanding reputation and is a global brand. They are providing the chance for you to develop your career in financial controlling and also rotate to other divisions as division controller or other positions in corporate finance.
If you are a dynamic finance professional that wants to learn different aspects of business growth then this is a fantastic opportunity for you.