Finance & Admin Director
Salary Attractive salary package
Consultant Silvia Quirino
Date posted 27 November 20192019-12-04 2020-01-26 manufacturing-and-production Hanoi Hanoi VN VND 70000000 75000000 75000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational manufacturing company is starting a plant close to Hanoi and calling applications for Finance & Admin Director.
About the Finance & Admin Director Role:
You will report directly to CFO. Your main responsibilities are to control P&L, budgeting, forecasting and manage financial activities of the operations in Vietnam. You will drive value creation initiatives and ensures high quality and timely reporting to the Region, in China and headquarters in US.
- Oversee all local finance and admin activity, including cost management, budget forecasting, and cash management
- Partner with Corporate Controller in the oversight of local accounting function
- Ensure compliance with all local regulatory requirements, including tax
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key external stakeholders, including regulatory agencies
- Work closely with human resources on all employment matters
To succeed in this position as Finance & Admin Director, you should have 10 years' working experience in manufacturing multinational company. You should be proactive, innovative and entrepreneurial.
- Strong understanding of manufacturing design, development, and production processes and contract manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with manufacturing and quality practices including lean, Six Sigma
- Accomplished data driven problem solver with track record of managing complex programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to speak to technical, operational, and business audience at all levels
- Proficient in building relationships, across departments of an organisation
- Proven organisational and time management skills
- Self-starter with exceptional organisational and program management skills
- Bi-lingual (Fluent in English and Vietnamese)
- Ability to travel
This organisation is a leader in their field, and they are starting a plant close to Hanoi, Vietnam. It offers an innovative, entrepreneurial and international environment to employees.
If you have solid experience in costing, especially in manufacturing and production multinational company and are seeking for a fantastic international environment to work in, then this role is a great opportunity is for you.