Finance Manager/Financial Analyst Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Dang
Date posted 05 June 20192019-06-05 2019-08-04 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 65000000 65000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A pharmaceutical company based in Ho Chi Minh is calling applications for a Financial Analyst Manager role.
About the Financial Analyst Manager
As Financial Analyst Manager, you will manage a team of three to five senior analysts and report directly to CFO. Your main responsibilities is to support the management team in formulating business plans & strategies by providing financial insights and analysis.
- Determine and monitor operational costs
- Identify financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Take lead in cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures, providing trends and forecasts, explaining processes and techniques, recommending actions
- Improve financial status by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends, recommending actions to management
- Recommend initiatives by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses, studying proposed changes in methods and materials
- Increase productivity by developing financial process and effectiveness
- Optimize cash flow management
- Assess all types of business risks, develop and executive preventive actions to minimize risk exposures
- Prepare short, medium and long-term financial forecast and budgets
- Present financial information to assist management board and stakeholders in making business decisions
To succeed in this position you must possess strong commercial sense and leadership skills; outstanding analytical and strategic mindset, fluent in English communication, and able to handle pressure.
- Bachelor degree and above in in finance and accounting
- Solid experience in financial analysis and planning
- At least three years in managerial role
- Fluency in English
- Experience in pharmaceutical, Big four audit is a plus
- ACCA, CPA, MBA is preferred
This company needs no introduction and is recognised in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.